Polecats Manila presents Pole Star Workshops:
MARION CRAMPE IN MANILA
December 7-10, 2014
Sunday, December 7, 2014
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm All About Flexi
• Discover the secrets of contortion and flexibility all in a secure and smart way. All levels are welcome. 60 minutes.
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm Signature Polegraphy
• One person per pole. For those who want to share their passion through movements, Marion will share with you the way to build a routine with her signature moves and dance steps. 90 minutes.
Monday, December 8, 2014
6:00 pm – 7:15 pm Flex and Pole
• You have always dreamt of reaching flexible movies on the pole. Learn the technique of contortion and flexibility to improve your pole dancing workout and get a chance to try your favorite flexy trick on the pole! 75 minutes.
7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Masterclass
• This class can be designed for beginners or those comfortable with intermediate and advanced tricks. You will learn a progression of spins and movements and Marion’s signature moves. 90 minutes.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
6:00 pm – 7:15 pm Feel the Floor
• This very new class is a special one where you need to wear socks. The main rule will be to keep contact with the floor, no matter what. Through a routine including dance, pole, feelings, flow, floor work…you will discover another way to express yourself. Don’t miss this special one! All levels are welcome. 75 minutes.
90-minute classes – P2,300 early bird; P2,800 regular
75-minute classes – P2,000 early bird; P2,500 regular
60-minute classes – P1,800 early bird, P2,300 regular
One person – Php 6,300
Two people – Php 9,000
Three people – Php 12,000
• Sign up for 3 or more workshops and get 10% off.
• Workshop slots paid with the 10% discount cannot be transferred to other classes.
• Workshops paid for with regular rates can be transferred to other classes with written notification up to 24 hours before the start of the classes.
• Early bird rates are applicable until Friday, November 14, 2014.
Payment and Reservation
Option 1: Pay at Polecats Manila Studio. If payment is made at the studio, sign your Full Name and Mobile Number in the reservation sheet.
Option 2: Bank Deposit at any Allied Bank Branch
Account Name: Polecats Inc.
Account Number: 1911 – 01432 – 8
If payment is made via bank deposit, email your deposit slip with your Full Name and Mobile number to email@example.com.
For inquiries, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 09177017653.
Follow us @polecatsmanila.
Have You Visited Our Blog Lately?
If you want to know all about what happens behind the scenes, merchandise for sale, music selections and other updates from Polecats Manila, then check out our blog now! Our blog is filled with all sorts of funky things to help you along in your pole dancing journey.