- Please come in proper attire.
For Pole classes: Wear short shorts, a sports bra, and a tank top or t-shirt. Do NOT put lotion at all on the day of your pole class.
For Aerial Hoop, Aerial Silks, and Flexibility classes: Wear a cotton long sleeves top, and long leggings. You may wear training gloves for hoop class.
- Bring a towel, and water. We have a water dispenser at the studio for you to refill your bottle.
- Come hydrated, but not on a full stomach. Finish your last meal at least 3 hours before coming to class.
- Classes start and end on time. Once the warm-up has begun, latecomers will not be allowed to join class.
- If you are coming for your first class, arrive 20-30 minutes early to fill out some forms.
- Please remove all jewelry before class. No rings, bracelet, and watches to be worn, to prevent damage to your belongings and to the equipment.
- Male companions are not allowed to watch the class.
- If you are bringing kids, please make sure they do not disrupt class.
- Once purchased, class cards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Bring an open mind! We're going to have fun.
Visit our Facebook and Instagram pages for recent class photos, to see what's happening in the studio! For more in-depth information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.